Tuesday 3 July 2012

Well, it would seem that IE7 doesn't really support Blogger (or anything else), so we'll have to see how this comes out.

My Raspberry Pi is now up and working, and SSHable. Unfortunately it would seem that the work internet connection gobbles SSH type packets because it's a dick. So, I'm examining my alternatives. So far they consist of:

1) SSH in through my phone, and try and work on there. This is problematic, because it'll be kind of slow and awkward, and will also eat up my data allowance.

2) Set up AJAXTerm on my Pi. Apparently it's a webhosted terminal application, so I could connect to it like a website. It is, understandably, rather slow.

3) Get Boo out of storage and try and work on that when I have WiFi available. Again, not an ideal solution...

I think I'm going to pick up a sexy windows tablet when they arrive, either a Surface or one of the delicious ASUS ones. Until then, I guess I'll have to find some other way to keep busy at work...

Also, Jamie, do we want to set up SVN at some point? I also need to come over and bother you about code-related stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment