Thursday 28 June 2012

I can post too!

So, Duncan has very kindly added me to the list, so I can make my own posts as well as commenting on his.

I'm looking forward to Thundercut, and I hope it goes well. I particularly want to get back on the coding ladder - it's been a long time since I made anything substantive, so I want to try and get making and doing and accomplishing again. I'm also excited about the possibility of making something someone else might actually want to consume at some point!

At some point I shall endeavour to post something about my struggle to learn Java, which mainly focusses on my struggle to actually get a compiler running, or more accurately to avoid getting dispirited and giving up when things don't work immediately. This ungodly heat is not helping with that, incidentally...

No comments:

Post a Comment